Our Discord Bot
Learn about how Lore Discord Bot can superpower your squad and how to connect and obtain roles
The Lore Discord Bot synchronizes information between Lore and your group's Discord server.
The Discord Bot will be soon renamed the Lore Discord Bot to reflect our new company name and brand.
After installation, all information on Lore will be available to your Discord server. You can then obtain roles, vote, get notifications, and add your own token gating. Your Discord ID will also appear on your Lore group's
Membertab for easier identification.
See below for current features:
- Signing Member Role assignment on Discord 🟢 Live
- Non-Signing Member Role assignment on Discord 🟢 Live
- Polls for members and signers with slash commands 🟢 Live
- Equity weighted polls with slash commands 🔵 Coming Soon
- Notifications for all proposals to Discord Channels 🔵 Coming Soon
- Proposal creation, management, and execution on Discord
- Token Gating and role assignment based on NFTs and ERC20s
- Floor price alerts and notifications
- Much much more!
The Lore Discord Bot will never DM you or ask for a seed phrase or private key. It is a read-only connection.
To install the Lore bot go to your group's dashboard and select the Discord button to begin installation of the bot.
You will be asked to authorize the Lore Bot inside your Discord server.
The Lore Bot can only be installed by a user who is both a Signer on the wallet and an admin of the Discord server.
Once installed two new channels will be created:
#lore-auth: This channel will give users a code to use on Lore to verify their wallet. See more in Obtain Member Roles.
#lore-logs: Once any new role is granted, removed, or changed it will show up in this logs channel
Your Discord server will now show up in the Lore Dashboard and members can begin the authentication process to Obtain Member Roles.
Pro Tip: Lore Bot supports multiple Lore groups in one Discord server. Once the first group has installed the bot and linked Discord to Lore, a user who is both a Singer and Discord admin on the second group will need to go through the same connection and installation process.
The bot will use the same two channels and roles will be prefixed with the squad name i.e.
Dead Birds Society Signing Memberto distinguish between different groups.
To remove the Lore Discord Bot simply kick (do not Ban) Lore Bot from the server and delete the two channels. The Lore bot can be installed again by through through the Lore Bot installation flow.
If you are part of a Lore group and are a signing member or non-signing member you can obtain roles on Discord. These roles will indicate what your member type and status in the group.
Once the Lore bot has been installed by a Signer and Discord admin using the prysm-bot-installation steps, new channels for authentication and logging will be created in your group's Discord Server. By default these channels are called
The Lore Discord Bot will never DM you or ask for a seed phrase or private key. It is a read-only connection. Do not click on any links or sign messages you do not understand.
To begin authentication follow the steps below:
- 1.Go to the
#lore-authchannel and select
- 2.This will generate a one-time code that is unique to your group and your Discord ID
- 3.Go to your Discord settings page by selecting your wallet on Lore once connected
- 4.Enter the code you obtained in Step 2 and select submit.
- 5.Sign a message on your wallet that looks like the video above (the number will be different) If you see anything different in the signing message do not sign and report the issue to our Discord server immediately.
- 6.Your wallet is now linked to Lore and Discord. Go to the
#lore-logsDiscord channel to see confirmation. You will see your new role on your Discord server profile
- 7.Your Discord ID will now also show up on Lore
Pro Tip: You only need to authenticate your wallet once. You will automatically obtain Discord roles for any additional groups that your wallet is is part of.
You can unlink your Discord ID from your personal settings page where you linked your Discord Id.