Learn how to access your favorite communities!
Using Vulcan, one signer from your squad can access NFT gated Discords.
Once you delegate a signer to obtain Discord access, you cannot change to another signer for a minimum of 2 weeks.
After selecting Verify Lore enter address of the signer and squad address.
Remember the Ethereum address must be a signer. If it is not, authentication will fail.
Vulcan will return a one-time password (OTP) that is validated for a few minutes. Copy this OTP.
Login to Lore (previously Prysm) and select your squad or import an existing Vault. Authenticate with Vulcan by selecting the option menu.
Paste the password which starts with "vulcan-" into the Prysm modal.
You now have Discord access to the server!
- 1.Click "Let's Go!" in #collabland-join channel on the Discord server to verify.
- 2.Click "+ Verify with New Wallet" on the Wallet delegation page.
- 3.On connect.collab.land, choose Gnosis Safe - click "SHOW ALL" if needed.
- 4.Select your Gnosis Safe owner wallet, ensuring they're on the same network as your signing wallet.
- 5.Click "Sign Message" using the owner wallet.
- 6.If you're a signer on multiple safes, you'll need to select the one you want to sign in with.
- For members, only one safe signer can have a role at a time. All signers cannot share the same safe assets for a particular role.
- The most recent signer will receive token-granted roles, while previous owners will lose access.
- To claim token-granted roles for themselves, subsequent owners need to click "Yes" on the Duplicate Wallet Detected page.
- Safe ownership can be redesignated after 24 hours by going through the verification process again. Multiple owners can share token-granted access, but only one at a time.
Vulcan/Collab.Land checks if you own a specific wallet address by reading the public blockchain. You confirm ownership by signing a message. The app only sees your public wallet address and uses it to give you a role if it matches the required token address.